Papers should be uploaded using [EAI 'Confy' system](http://confy.eai.eu), and have to comply with the Springer LNICST format (see [Author's kit](http://greentech.icst.org/show/authors-kit) section).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission 0. Select GreeNets 2012 0. Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Papers should be between 5 and 8 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the LNICST formatting guidelines (see [here](http://greentech.icst.org/show/authors-kit)).
Paper Submission Deadline: 1 August 2012
Notification of Acceptance: 1 September 2012
Camera Ready Deadline: 24 September 2012
Conference Date: 24 - 26th October 2012
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the Springer LNICST Authors' Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available [here](http://greentech.icst.org/show/authors-kit).